Using funding from SSEN, Energy Alton is providing a limited number of grants to small businesses in East Hampshire to help them install energy efficiency measures.
- Business or non-profit organisation
- Maximum five employees (full time equivalent)
- Located in East Hampshire District
- Has received an Energy Alton free business energy survey
- Up to a maximum of £1,000 per business or organisation.
- Match funding of 50% required ie grant covers half of expenditure
The grant is available for the cost of buying and installing the following energy efficiency measures in the business or organisation’s premises:
- Secondary or double/triple glazing
- Solar panels
- LED lighting
Apply by email to email@example.com.
Provide details of eligibility as above.
Provide at least two quotes or website links for cost of measures applied for.
Terms and Conditions
Grants will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis and until all the available funds have been allocated.
Grants will be paid after installation and on receipt of the invoice for the works and a photo of the installed measure.
Energy Alton may ask to view the installation.